Windows 2000 Error Messages
Published on Fri 09 June 2000
New error messages currently under consideration for Windows 2000.
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
- BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
- Close your eyes and press escape three times.
- File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
- Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
- Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)
- Windows VirusScan 1.0 - Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)