How to Determine Your Star Wars Name
Published on Thu 01 February 2001
For your new first name:
- Take the first 3 letters of your first name,
- add a hyphen '-', and
- add the first two letters of your last name.
For your new last name:
- Take the first 2 letters of your mum's maiden name, and
- add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.
To determine your Star Wars honorific title:
- Take the last 3 letters of your last name, and reverse them,
- add the name of the first car you drove,
- insert the word "of", and
- tack on the name of the last medication you took.
Voilá! You now have your Star Wars name!