Game of Romance
Published on Mon 03 April 2000
In the world of romance, one single rule applies: Make the woman happy...
Do something she likes, and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points are subtracted. You don't get any points for doing something she expects.
Sorry, that's the way the game is played.
Here is a guide to the point system.
- You make the bed
- You make the bed, but forget to add the decorative pillows
- You develop a noticeable potbelly
- You develop a noticeable potbelly and exercise to get rid of it
The Big Question
- She asks, "Do I look fat?"
- -1 (Yes, you lose points no matter what.)
- You hesitate in responding
- You reply, "Where?"
- Any other response
When she wants to talk about a problem
- You listen, displaying what looks like a concerned expression
- You listen, for over 30 minutes