About Men for Women
Published on Mon 01 July 2002
- Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies.
- What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
- If we put a man on the moon, we should be able to put them all up there.
- Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
- Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.
- Men are all the same - they just have different faces so that you can tell them apart.
- Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
- Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
- Best way to get a man to do something: suggest he's too old for it.
- If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
- The children of Israel wandered in the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
- Remember: a sense of humour does not mean you tell him jokes; it means you laugh at his.